We respect your right to privacy and take seriously our responsibilities in relation to the processing of personal data. We do not collect or process personal data unnecessarily.
We do not use your data for marketing purposes
We will collect and process the following data about you for the following purposes:
Information you give us
Your Data. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our, submit a request for a quotation, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site or Social media pages.
The information you give us may include:
- Identity Data: your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, address.
- Financial Data: we don’t collect financial data other than the information required to invoice if you avail of our services.
- Photographs of your bathroom: if in order to get a quote you submit photographs of your bathroom
What we do with your information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Access to your data:
You have the right to request access to your personal information and request that your personal information is erased where it is no longer required.